I have some questions for all of you, and I’d like you to answer them if you like.
First, I’d like to ask about your reading habits. Please answer with as much detail as you want.
1. How many hours a day do you read?
2. When you read a particularly long book, do you also read a second book at the same time if you want a bit of a break?
3. How many books do you read at the same time?
4. Do you stick with the same genre, do you alternate between a couple genres, or do you read many?
Now, on to the writing questions. This will only apply to you if you are writing a book or have written books.
1. While you’re writing a book, do you focus exclusively on that project, or do you have some side stories going on when you’re stuck on your main project?
2. What do you write mainly, novels or shorter fiction?
3. Where do you usually write? I’d like a description of your writing environment.
4. How often do you keep notes in a notebook (or several notebooks)?
Thank you in advance for answering! I look forward to reading your replies.