Commentition: Comment competition. I just made up that word. I think comments are a very important part of blogging, and I’m thankful for a good number of regular commenters. They help drive me to post, and they give me a big smile when I see the new comment notification when I’m on WordPress.
So, I thought I’d thank my top 6 commenters publically, and I’ll not only do it now, but I think I’ll do it every month. That’s where the competition comes in. Whoever comments a lot will get free publicity! You have to love that, right?
The rankings are based on the last 1000 comments, so it doesn’t just include the past month, but includes the past 3 months, approximately. Just so you know, I have commented 483 times on this blog, but I don’t count. It’s my blog.
So, here are the top 6 commenters!
1. The top commenter with a total of 78 comments is Sierra! She has a great blog and also has a book published. Like me, she’s started vlogging. Check out her blog here.
2. In second place with 57 comments is winterbayne! She’s been a wonderful commenter, and is a fellow INTJ. She’s also getting a couple of her stories published soon. Congrats! Check out her blog here.
3. Third place with 39 comments is Tracey Lynn Tobin! She was the first winner of What Will You Write? She’s also working on a zombie apocalypse novel. Take a look at her blog.
4. In fourth place with 34 comments is Linda G. Hill. She writes, she parents, she even does poetry. Check it all out here!
5. In fifth place is my sole non-Wordpress commenter, with 24 comments, winner of 2 What Will You Write? contests, and the judge of the current round. It’s Tara Southwell! Check out her blog here.
6. In sixth place, we have a person with 20 comments. That’s H. Anthe Davis. She has 2 published books with a third coming, all in a fantasy series. Check out her blog here.
Interesting that all 6 of my top commenters are women. Hey, men, where are you? Well, we’ll see how it goes next month. As for you top 6, thank you very much for being such great commenters! You make it a lot more fun.