It’s time to highlight the best of my commenters again. People who comment on my blog are some of the best assets it can have. I love the sense of community when I get comments.
The top six commenters are based on the previous 1000 comments, nearly half of which are mine. The rest go to the general public: you, my readers. 488 were my comments, the rest not. So, here are the best of the best:
1. The top commenter is…no surprise here, S. R. Carrillo. Her lead is pretty slim, though. With 59 comments, she’s still number one. Her latest blog post is full of photos! Check out Keep Austin Weird!
2. Still in second place is Linda G. Hill with 54. She may overtake Sierra! Her most recent post is a poem: puzz le
3. Gaining one place is Peggy, aka silverliningsanddustbunnies with 41 comments. And thanks for critiquing part 3 of Journey to Ariadne! Her most recent post is a recipe: Ravaged Zucchini
4. Dropping one place is Winter Bayne, whose been pretty busy with things in her life. She had 30 comments. And now preparing for NaNoWriMo. Her most recent post mentions that, and lots of cleaning: Back It On Up
5. With 27 comments, we have thepaperbutterfly, who has stayed in the same position as before. In her most recent post, she talks about her writing: A Pattern Emerging in My Writing
6. And finally, in sixth place again is carenksr with 23 comments. Sounds like last month. Caren’s most recent post is all about editing: A Look At Editing
So, the top 6 are all the same as in September. Just two switching places. As always, thanks to everyone who comments. I hope to see you all in the top 6 someday, if that’s possible.