Who are the top commenters? Are you excited? Well, there’s one major change. Five are the same people, but one has left the top six and someone else has taken that place. Who could it be?
The top six commenters are based on the previous 1000 comments, nearly half of which are mine. The rest go to all of you commenters. 483 were my comments, the rest went to six others. So here are those six:
1. The number one commenter is unchanged! S. R. Carrillo retains her lead, but her comment number increases significantly. She’s now at 67. Her latest post is NaNoWriMo 2014 Week 1 – Vlog. A video!
2. The second place commenter is also unchanged. It’s Linda G. Hill with a total of 58 comments. Her latest post is a very timely 72. Scenes from the Second Seat on the Right.
3. Number three is still Peggy, or silverliningsanddustbunnies! She has 45 comments. She’s still in it, but her latest post says Been “Out of It” the last two weeks. Get better soon!
4. The fourth in the list is our big change. In is H. Anthe Davis with 28 comments! Winter Bayne dropped out, as she is quite busy (writing, kid, etc. Busy!). Her most recent post is Local Authors Book Sale!
5. Our fifth place winner is carenksr with 26 comments, up from 6th last month! It seems four of the top six are authors who participate in Authors Answer. Well, Caren’s most recent post is Teaser Tuesday.
6. Finally, rounding out the top six is thepaperbutterfly, down from 5th place. That’s 23 comments, though! Her most recent post is the same as last month, but worth a look! It’s A Pattern Emerging in My Writing.
And that’s the top six. Please check out all of their posts and leave them some comments. I’m sure they’ll enjoy it. Thanks for commenting!