It’s cold out. It’s winter. It’s my least favourite season. Time to be pessimistic!
- It’s 2 1/2 months of cold.
- I turn 38 years old. I’m soooo old!
- I have to spend a night at the in-laws. What do I talk about? And in Japanese!! Ugh.
- I have a week off soon, but it’ll be filled with toilet training for my daughter. How tedious.
- I have to take a long train trip to the in-laws. Pain in the ass with my daughter complaining.
Okay, enough of that. I’m not a pessimistic person. I’m actually an optimist, which annoys the hell out of some people.
- Daylight hours are getting longer now, which means spring will be soon!
- I have a lot of years left to do lots of writing.
- I’m going to be eating a lot of sashimi, drinking beer, and I can practice my Japanese! Great!
- I have a week off to do lots of blogging, writing, and when my daughter’s toilet training is finished, we can save money on diapers.
- Long train ride means lots of reading time. I like that.
Can you brighten a pessimist’s day?