There will no doubt be comments today about the Superbowl all over Facebook and maybe even at work. I work with some Americans, though I’m not so sure how much they’re into football. But you see, I have no interest in it. I’ve been to a couple Canadian football games, enjoyed the atmosphere, but had little interest in the actual game.
Here’s what I’d rather do:
- Read my WordPress reader.
- Wait for my daughter’s nursery driver.
- Watch Winnie the Pooh in Japanese.
- Put together my daughter’s toy into a triangle shape, and have her repeatedly say, “Triangle, triangle.”
- Watch my daughter pretend to fall down.
- Write this blog post.
So you see, I have some far more interesting things to do. And yes, the above list is a typical morning for me.
Bonus: This is my 800th post!