My brain has been thinking about what to do. I do this often, though. In the morning, I’m often thinking of lists of things to do over the next hour, day, week, etc. Well, here’s a big to do list without any deadlines. Let’s just say they’re for this year.
- Get every part of Journey to Ariadne written, critiqued, edited, and posted.
- Get What Will You Write? restarted.
- Read at least 30 books.
- Start planning and writing my solar system exploration short story series.
- Write and post character profiles for Ariadne.
- Get Ariadne maps online.
- Write physical geography country profiles and create maps for Ariadne.
- Begin planning Journey to Ariadne novel (though may be different title).
- Pass 1,000 blog followers.
- Pass 5,000 Twitter followers.
- Resume regular vlogging.
- Catch up on my photo blog.
- Work on conceptual art for Journey to Ariadne and the Ariadne world.
- Blog more on science, especially Ceres and Pluto.
- Do a lot of work on Worldbuilding posts.
- Comment on and follow at least 5 new blogs a day.
- Begin year 2 of Authors Answer.
I’m sure there’s more to do. I just can’t think of it at the moment. What’s on your to do list?