The past month has seen a major shakeup in the commenter rankings. What a change it’s been. With the blog getting several hundred comments per month now, it’s no surprise it’s changing so much. March saw nearly 700 comments and this month is holding steady at 250 so far (it’ll be more once I reply to all the comments I have to reply to tonight). But how are the rankings?
The top six commenters are based on the previous 1000 comments, nearly half of which are mine. The rest go to all of you commenters. 446 were my comments, the rest went to others. So here are the top six:
1. We have a new number 1! He was in second place last time, but with 91 comments, he is now in first place. That’s stomperdad! His latest post is for the A to Z Challenge, J is for…
2. In second place, we have our former first place commenter, S. R. Carrillo with 65 comments! Actually, that’s more comments than last time, but stomperdad has just been commenting like crazy. Sierra’s latest post is April Fail. Give her some support!
3. In third place is Thomas Weaver, who’s up from fifth place. He had 58 comments. His latest post is also for the A to Z Challenge, Interviews with my imaginary friends: Jason Grey.
4. Coming in at fourth place is Linda G. Hill with 47 comments. That’s more comments than last month, but she stays in the same place. Her latest post is 223. Scenes from the Second Seat on the Right.
5. In fifth place is someone who hasn’t been in the top 6 since the inaugural Commentition in August last year. With 27 comments, we have Tracey Lynn Tobin! Welcome back! Her latest post is also for the A to Z Challenge, A to Z Challenge: (J)oker.
6. And finally, holding on to sixth place is H. Anthe Davis with 24 comments! Her latest post is actually a reblog of a post from here, Authors Answer 23 – Point of View.
And that’s it for this month. I’d like to thank all my commenters who make this blog lively and enjoyable. You’re all wonderful! Please visit all of the blogs above and enjoy them. I wonder who will be in the top 6 next month.