Another month, another Commentition. There’s been a big change this month. There are two new members to the list! They’ve never appeared on this list before, and they only recently made it. A week ago, all people in the list were regulars. So, who were they? Check it out.
The top six commenters are based on the previous 1000 comments, nearly half of which are mine. The rest go to all of you commenters. 473 were my comments, the rest went to others. So here are the top six:
1. The number one spot goes to the same person as last month. With 82 comments, it’s stomperdad! His latest post is a Mother’s Day post, Sunday Night Picks.
2. Just barely making it into second place is not the same person as last month. This time, Thomas Weaver has made it to the number two position with 59 comments. His latest post is an Authors Answer reblog, Authors Answer 27 – History Changing Books.
3. Coming in third place is our old regular first place commenter, S. R. Carrillo! She’s just barely out of second place with 58 comments. Her latest post is…holy crap! Her second novel is out! It’s an official announcement. Congrats! Procession of Eternity is Out Now!
4. In fourth place is our final regular to this list. I wonder who it is. It’s H. Anthe Davis with 25 comments! Check out her latest post, which is…holy crap! Another book announcement! That two book announcements in one Commentition! The Living Throne Pre-Order Open.
5. In fifth place is our first newcomer to the list. With 24 comments, it’s SD Gates! Her latest post is also about Mother’s Day, Motherhood- Still Practicing.
6. And finally, in sixth place, her first time making the Commentition list is Joanne Corey with 22 comments! And look, her latest post is also about Mother’s Day! It’s appropriately called Mother’s Day.
And that’s it for this month. What a month it was, too. Two book announcements and three Mother’s Day posts. Nice to see the competition is heating up with more commenters. I’m looking forward to seeing who makes it next month. Thanks to everyone who commented! You make blogging even more fun.