The passage of time is going far too quickly. It’s already time for Commentition. It’s now early summer with some really hot weather, but we keep on commenting, don’t we? Well, there were some big movements again. Aren’t you curious who’s in the top six?
The top six commenters are based on the previous 1000 comments, nearly half of which are mine. The rest go to all of you commenters. 448 were my comments, the rest went to others. So here are the top six:
1. Coming in first place yet again with 73 comments is stomperdad. He just keeps going and going, like the Energizer Bunny. His latest post is a nice list of #FirstWorldProblems.
2. In second place with 58 comments is someone else who hasn’t changed spots, Joanne Corey. She went up quickly last month, but has maintained her second place for this month. Her latest post is Free Kindle version of Summer Anthology from 7/5-7/7/15.
3. In third place with a powerful return to the ranks after spending a month out of the top six is S. R. Carrillo! She had 45 comments. In her latest post, she’s started writing in a Journal Again.
4. Coming in fourth place, down from third, with 44 comments is Thomas Weaver. He made a slow drop in ranking, but has an increase in comments. His latest post is a reblog from here, Authors Answer 36 – Writing About Sex. Before that, he posted Expect the f-bomb.
5. In fifth place, the same as last month, with 28 comments is H. Anthe Davis. Thanks to this post coming about 36 hours after Authors Answer was posted, we have yet another reblog of Authors Answer 36 – Writing About Sex. Her previous post reminds us she’s Still Off-Comp.
6. In sixth place, we have someone returning to the top six after a while, with 21 comments, it’s TraceyLynnTobin! Her latest post is…hahaha. A reblog of Authors Answer 36 – Writing About Sex. Before, she posted a flash fiction piece, The Hunted.
That was an odd finish to this month’s Commentition. Three reblogs of the same post! Anyway, you guys are wonderful. I appreciate all the comments you all make on this blog. You make it more fun, and it keeps me motivated. I’m looking forward to the rankings next month!