It’s midsummer now, and the commentition is heating up. There’s one big change in the rankings this month. Wonder what it is? Well, you don’t have to look much farther than the top. So, who made it this month?
The top six commenters are based on the previous 1000 comments, nearly half of which are mine. The rest go to all of you commenters. 441 were my comments, the rest went to others. So here are the top six:
1. In first place, we have a newcomer! With 72 comments, it’s Joanne Corey, who was previously in second place. Her latest post is from Honolulu, poet-tree.
2. With 55 comments, our second place commenter is stomperdad! He’s been on a trip recently, so his numbers dropped, but I think he’ll be back up again soon. His latest post is a reblog from here: Authors Answer 40 – Difficult Scenes. And the one before was for number 39… Okay. He was on vacation. So, his most recent post by himself was I’m not hiding.
3. In third place with 36 comments is S. R. Carrillo! She retains her position this month. So the top three are current and past number ones. Her latest post is Return. Welcome back!
4. In fourth place with 29 comments is Thomas Weaver. He hasn’t changed position, either. His most recent post is also a reblog from here, Authors Answer 40 – Difficult Scenes. His most recent non-reblog is Sometimes, he doesn’t sleep and instead conducts silly experiments with words.
5. There are two in fifth place this month. Tied with 22 comments, we have H. Anthe Davis! Again, her most recent post is a reblog from here, Authors Answer 40 – Difficult Scenes. But her most recent post by herself is a pretty big one, a Goodreads Giveaway.
6. Finally, in our second fifth place spot, with 22 comments, it’s Tracey Lynn Tobin! Her most recent post includes a YouTube video of hers. It’s Nerd Block Unboxing and Review for July 2015.
Interesting month for commenting. It seems the exact same people made it into the top six with almost exactly the same order, other than the top two. I think coming soon is a look back at old Commentitions to see how the rankings have changed over the past year. It should be interesting to see how it’s gone, and I’ll check in on the people who have made it into the top six in the past.
Thanks everyone who comments! You’re the best!