Summer is coming to an end soon. It’s pretty depressing, isn’t it? Or are you the kind who prefers winter? Well, this month’s list of commenters has changed. Big changes. Someone new! I should mention that the last three places this month have been so changeable, that I couldn’t predict who would make it. Well, it’s certainly interesting. The past month has also seen one of my highest numbers of comments.
The top six commenters are based on the previous 1000 comments, nearly half of which are mine. The rest go to all of you commenters. 480 were my comments, the rest went to others. So here are the top six:
1. Regaining first place is someone who is no stranger to being in first in Commentition. It’s stomperdad with 56 comments! His latest post is actually a guest post by his wife. It’s all about depression, and is definitely worth a read: Breaking the Silence!
2. In second place, we have our former first place commenter, though she’s just behind at 55 comments. It’s Joanne Corey! And her latest post made me laugh. Nearly out loud, but I can’t do that. Everyone is asleep! It’s about her header being changed, and you just have to read it to find out why I laughed. Check it out: header.
3. In third place, we have a newcomer! First time on this list! With 28 comments, it’s Solveig. She has an interesting blog in which she posts in three different languages, English, German, and French. Her latest post has plenty of great pictures she took on a hike. Interesting title, too: Attention: Fairies, gnomes, dwarfs, and other magical creatures lurking everywhere.
4. In fourth place, we have someone who is no stranger to the top six, S. R. Carrillo with 22 comments! Her most recent post looks like a poem: Health Journal: Good Days (or is it a poem?).
5. Our fifth member of this wonderful list is someone who hasn’t appeared in it since June. With 22 comments, it’s SD Gates! Her most recent post is all about gardening, or rather, Memory Gardening.
6. And finally, our sixth place commenter is also someone who hasn’t appeared here since June. With 21 comments, it’s miusho! Her most recent post requires you to go on over to her blog and send her some warm and friendly thoughts. It’s simply titled this: Discharged.
Well, that is it for this month. Quite the month it’s been, too. Thank you to everyone who has commented and continues to comment after all these months and years. You’re absolutely wonderful! I look forward to see who’s at the top next month. My sister will be here, but have no fear, I will make that post!