October has come, and fall has taken hold of the weather. This month, we have a newcomer and someone who has returned after a bit of time off the top six. The dynamics of the commenters is always interesting, especially seeing who’s the most active. So, let’s get on with October!
The top six commenters are based on the previous 1000 comments, nearly half of which are mine. The rest go to all of you commenters. 455 were my comments, the rest went to others. So here are the top six:
1. It’s no surprise who the first place commenter is. He’s up there often! With 78 comments, it’s stomperdad. And of course, it’s a timely post, since it’s a big holiday in Canada. His most recent post is Happy Thanksgiving Canada!
2. In second place, we have another who’s familiar to the top two. With 65 comments, it’s Joanne Corey! Her latest post is The “Confidence Gap”
3. Coming in third place is someone who’s sneaking back up the rankings. With 40 comments, it’s S. R. Carrillo! She poses a good question in her latest post: How do you keep up?
4. In fourth place, down from third, is our second time top six commenter, Solveig. She had 25 comments. Her latest post is all about Paris. Check out Iles Flottantes – no I am not talking about dessert.
5. In fifth place is someone returning to the ranks. It’s Linda G. Hill with 24 comments. Her latest post is something about Google: Creepy or Convenient? Part 2.
6. And in sixth place is our sole newcomer this month. With 20 comments, it’s Jon Chaisson! Welcome to the list. His latest post is about his upcoming book. Check out Current Book Status: Oh wow I thought I’d be outta here by now.
And that does it for October’s Commentition. Thanks to everyone for all the great comments. And of course, keep commenting! You keep me going, and I couldn’t do this without you. Look forward to November’s Commentition!