November has come, and it’s almost the end of the year. October was a slow month, but November is flying in terms of comments and visits. So, how does that change the standings for the commenters? It’s still being dominated by three people. Let’s see how it they did.
The top six commenters are based on the previous 1000 comments, nearly half of which are mine. The rest go to all of you commenters. 461 were my comments, the rest went to others. So here are the top six:
1. So, who could be number one? It’s usually one of two people. This month, with 92 comments, it’s Joanne Corey! Her most recent post is One-Liner Wednesday: environmental education.
2. He was first last month, but he’s dropped to second for this month. With 83 comments, it’s stomperdad! His most recent post, just like last month’s holiday post, is another holiday post: Lest We Forget.
3. Coming in third place is an old first place commenter. I’m sure you know who it is. With 48 comments, it’s S. R. Carrillo! It’s NaNoWriMo time, so she’s posted a video updating her progress. Check out NaNoWriMo 2015, Week 1.
4. In fourth place, up from fifth, we have a regular who’s going to be a bit busy in Japan this month. With 25 comments, it’s Linda G. Hill! Her latest post is the interestingly titled NanoPoblano Day 11 – A Bucket of Sludge.
5. Fifth place belongs to the previous fourth place commenter. With 14 comments, it’s Solveig! In her most recent post, she talks about a day I’ve never heard of before, Saint Martin’s Day.
6. Tied at fifth place is someone we don’t usually see in the top six. Nice to see her join this group! With 14 comments, it’s carenksr! Her most recent post is about a spelling bee. I’m a pretty good speller. Check out Epic Spelling Bee.
Thanks to everyone for all of your comments. Without you, we wouldn’t have made it to 10,000 comments this week. Hard to believe there’ve been that many. So, let’s see what we get to in December. I look forward to the rankings in a month!