Why delicious? Because of Christmas! Christmas has some of the best food. But it is December now, which means this is the final Commentition of the year. This month’s ranking has changed drastically from last month. A couple out, a couple in, and a reshuffling of the leaders. Only one person remains in the same position as last month. So, let’s take a look, shall we?
The top six commenters are based on the previous 1000 comments, nearly half of which are mine. The rest go to all of you commenters. 474 were my comments, the rest went to others. So here are the top six:
1. Number one! It’s great to be number one. And this month, with 85 comments, we have stomperdad returning to the top spot! His most recent blog post is all about when Life Happens and he stops running (temporarily).
2. In second place, we have the other person who is always in the top two lately, Joanne Corey! She had 76 comments. Her most recent post is all about development in New York, so Good News for the Southern Tier!
3. On to third place. With 51 comments, it’s the one who doesn’t change rank at all, S. R. Carrillo! And her most recent post looks to be a short piece where we meet Nithin Hartsend. Curious? Read Never Enough.
4. In fourth place, someone returns to the top six! This is the first of our commenters who have settled themselves in this exclusive group. With 19 comments, it’s Thomas Weaver! His most recent post is a reblog from last week’s Authors Answer, so I’ll show you his other most recent post: Thoughts on what to do AFTER NaNoWriMo.
5. Coming in fifth place is someone who dropped from fourth. With 16 comments, it’s Linda G. Hill! And her latest post is of a series that she does on her blog, One-Liner Wednesday – Escape.
6. And finally, in sixth place, we have another person returning to the top six. But she’s no stranger to this group. With 14 comments, it’s H. Anthe Davis! In her latest post, we get to hear some music, a song that she’d listened to often while writing. Check out Monday Music: Mesh – Hold It Together.
Thank you everyone for all the great comments! While the year isn’t quite over yet, I’ll just let you know that there have been 6,537 comments in 2015! Knowing that I wrote nearly half of them is unbelievable. It’s been a great year for comments, and I’m looking forward to next year. Keep commenting! And yes, you can comment on this post, too.