This is the first part of the Mission Statement of this blog. This is what you can expect in the coming year and more. And it’s a pretty geeky Mission Statement!
When I started this blog, I wanted to focus on book reviews and my writing. So, I’d like to reiterate that book reviews are a major feature of this blog. However, that’s going to expand to movies and TV. And not just any movies and TV, but science fiction, fantasy, and superhero movies and TV!
I’m going to be doing a few challenges, as well as following very specific themes when reviewing movies. Here’s what you can expect to see:
- Marvel and DC superhero movies
- Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit
- Star Wars
- Star Trek (will be done along with the TV series in chronological order)
- James Bond movies
- Harry Potter
- Transformers movies
- Terminator movies
- Alien movies
- Jurassic Park movies
- Robin Williams movies (my favourite actor, so I should do this)
- And pretty much any science fiction or fantasy movie I can get my hands on.
There are so many TV series I want to watch, and I will do reviews episode by episode. They will be brief, though. Don’t expect me to go into as much detail as I do with books.
- All Star Trek TV series in chronological order
- Battlestar Galactica (all series)
- Doctor Who
- Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis
- The Shannara Chronicles
- The upcoming series based on Kim Stanley Robinson’s Mars Trilogy
- Game of Thrones
- Possibilities: The X-Files, Space: Above and Beyond, Earth 2
That’s a lot to watch, isn’t it? There may be more, it just depends on what I find. What are you looking forward to seeing? Any I missed that you think I should watch? Let me know in the comments.