It’s about time to think about what I’m doing on the blog, and to set up a schedule. I have several weekly series that I have done, some wonderfully successful, some not.
Here are the weekly series:
- Authors Answer – Every Friday
- Science Sunday – A weekly science video every Sunday
- Week in Review – Every Saturday or Sunday
- Quick Facts – I’m thinking twice a week, but I’ll go with once a week for now. Tuesday, I’d say.
- Worldbuilding – I’ll get this started up again, but I may go twice a month.
I also have monthly series:
- Month in Review – First or second of the month.
- Commentition – The twelfth of every month.
I also have an upcoming series that’ll be a flash fiction competition. I’ve mentioned what I’ll be doing for that before. When it starts, I can’t say yet. I need a bit more time to make sure I can commit to anything like that.
That’s about it, as far as I can remember. There is the Instagram series, but that’s not on a set schedule.
So, what’s next is to get myself back to twice a day posting, a good daily schedule for myself (this really depends on work), and some privacy.