It’s that time again. The past month has been an interesting one for me, but I’ve been focusing a lot on social media and YouTube. I haven’t forgotten about the blog, and I certainly won’t. But with the summer months coming, I can see a slowdown in the views and comments. But we’ll see! This month’s top commenters are all people who have been on the list before. There’s been some shuffling in the ranks, though. So, how much did it change? Let’s look!
The top six commenters are based on the previous 1000 comments, nearly half of which are mine. The rest go to all of you commenters. 462 were my comments, the rest went to others. So here are the top six:
1. In first place, we have an old, but very frequent leader. Back in the top position is stomperdad with 77 comments! No change in the number, but the ranking has gone up. Check out his latest post, which is an experimental chain of stories of one hundred words each: The Perfect Spot.
2. In second place, we have the previous first place commenter, the person without any blog posts, my sister, leeannarcher. She has 71 comments. Check out her blog, which has nothing much to see yet.
3. Coming in third place is someone who went up one place. From down under, it’s Miriam with 41 comments! Her most recent blog post is about her Gratitude Diary. Please read Grateful for a Kind Life.
4. Down one place is our fourth place commenter, Gradmama2011 with 38 comments! In her latest post, she shares a poem about Cyprus that she read on another blog: Carpe Diem 974 Cyprus, a poem.
5. In fifth place, we have a returning commenter to the list. It’s only her second time in the ranking. Welcome back The Shameful Narcissist with 33 comments! Her most recent blog post is a review of a George R. R. Martin book. Check out Dreamsongs: Volume II (Dreamsongs #2).
6. Down from fifth, we have another regular. It’s Tracey Lynn Tobin with 31 comments! She’s been focusing a lot more on her YouTube channel, Tracey’s Basement. Her latest post is no different. Take a look at Pac Man Funko Pop Haul.
And that is this month’s ranking. Thanks to everyone who’s commented! I really enjoy reading your comments, and I always look forward to them. I wonder how next month’s ranking will look.