We shouldn’t rely on other people to make us happy. We need to make ourselves happy. There are some things that only you can do for yourself. So, I’m going to be extremely selfish right now. These are some things I want to do
- Self-publish novels that will hopefully become popular.
- Become popular on YouTube so I can make money off of them.
- Play in a golf tournament and do well.
- Build or buy a house that has one room that is entirely my own room to design how I want it.
- Have a gaming computer so I can play things like No Man’s Sky.
- Have a home theatre so I can watch any movie on a big screen.
- Have an indoor swimming pool.
- Travel to as many countries in the world as I want.
- Have a second home in Japan.
- Have a nice car and take road trips around North America.
- Be able to work at home (hint: become a best-selling author and popular on YouTube).
- Have a beautiful view from my home.
- Go birdwatching.
- Get a second university degree: Geology with a minor in palaeontology.
- Climb mountains and go hiking in the mountains.
- Travel around Europe by train.
- Tell Donald Trump in person that he’s an idiot (this is just something that would feel satisfying).
- Have my Ariadne series of books turned into an MMORPG with the entire world rendered into a realistic 3D environment that’s played with a virtual reality system.
Told you it would be selfish. Anyone else feel the same? What do you want to do? Let me know in the comments below.