Life is full of choices, but usually not the choices aren’t one hundred percent binding. However, I was given the task of doing just that, but with books. I had choices to make, and it was an interesting exercise. It was the Would You Rather tag on booktube. Here are my answers.
So, these are the questions: Would you rather…
- …read only trilogies or standalones?
- …read only female or male authors?
- …shop at Barnes and Noble or Amazon?
- …all books become movies or tv shows?
- …read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
- …be a professional reviewer or author?
- …only read your top 20 favourite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven’t read before?
- …be a librarian or a bookseller?
- …read only your favourite genre or every genre except your favourite?
- …only read physical books or eBooks?
If you’d like to answer the questions, go ahead and do them in the comments below. Or, if you’re feeling ambitious, make a video!