It’s that time of the month again! And during this lazy summer, comments have been down, but we have an active group that stays with us all summer. I expect things to pick up next month when people are no longer on vacation and the weather gets cooler. So, who has stayed in the top group this month? Is there anyone new? Let’s find out!
The top six commenters are based on the previous 1000 comments, nearly half of which are mine. The rest go to all of you commenters. 466 were my comments, the rest went to others. So here are the top six:
1. Continuing his streak of being the top commenter, with 83 comments, it’s stomperdad! His latest post is a fun one, where his sons ask him some questions. Check out Go Ask Your Father: Splash Pad, Bedtime, Cicadas, and Outriggers.
2. In second place, we have another person maintaining their position. With 74 comments, it’s Miriam! Her latest post is called Another Angel in Heaven. Please go on over to her blog and show your support. I’m sorry to hear about your loss, Miriam.
3. In third place, climbing all the way up from sixth, it’s Thomas Weaver with 41 comments! In his latest post (which was put up just seconds before I started writing this part of this post!), he complains about some of his fellow editors. Take a look at Sometimes, he just can’t wrap his mind around “corrections” made to a manuscript.
4. In fourth place, we have the non-blogging, but should be blogging sister of mine, leeannarcher with 39 comments! Her postless blog is right here.
5. Coming in next at fifth place is someone who hasn’t changed spots. That’s The Shameful Narcissist with 34 comments! In her latest post, she did a book review of a book she didn’t finish. Check out The Girl With All the Gifts (Unfinished).
6. And finally, coming in sixth place, we have another regular who’s been in the top six for quite some time now. That’s Gradmama2011 with 33 comments! Her latest post shows some beautiful roses, which are the Beetle Survivors.
So, the top six are completely unchanged, other than some reshuffling of rankings. As always, thank you to all my readers and commenters! You all make it worth it. I enjoy the interactions I have with you always. Let’s see how the next month goes as summer begins to wind down. Keep commenting!