Life is boring if you’re normal. I like being able to do weird things. I like that I can embrace the weirdness. So, what’s weird about me?
- I have a double-jointed left thumb. It looks weird when I bend it backwards. I can’t do it with my right thumb, though.
- I can roll my stomach. I’ve been able to do it since I was a kid. My daughter can do it, too!
- I can’t touch an invertebrate, unless I’m eating a shrimp tail. But if it has legs and a head, I can’t touch it.
- I play around with words all the time and I think it annoys people.
- I can’t sleep on my back. I have to fall asleep on my right side, though sometimes on my left side. However, I sometimes wake up on my stomach, and find it easier to fall back to sleep on my stomach.
- Watching pimple popping videos is a weird and sometimes disgusting thing, but I find it oddly satisfying.
- I hate tomatoes, cooked or raw. I can’t stand tomato sauce or pizza sauce. However, I like ketchup, barbecue sauce, A1 sauce, and HP sauce.
- When I was a kid, I wore a Superman cape whenever I watched Superman movies.
- I once had a dream where I turned into Homer Simpson, and I was being chased by the troll king Ned Flanders.
- I used to eat cans of shrimp drenched in Worcestershire sauce.
Do you think these are weird? What’s the weirdest? And how about you? Tell me something weird about you.