Today, I went to the police. I didn’t see any police officers, though. I went to the police information check office to get my criminal background checked. You see, I start a new job on Monday!
But why do I need to have my background checked? I’ll be working with children, the elderly, and disabled. Since I have a lot of experience with children, that’s no problem.
But that’s not what I want to talk about. I have three days until I start work. So, what will I do? Of course, there’s a lot of work around the house this weekend. But other than that, I want to focus a lot on doing a few things:
- Watch a lot of Star Trek. That means a lot of posts coming about that.
- Work on updating the Authors Answer index.
- Contact some people about a special event coming at the end of October on this blog.
- Play SimCity 4.
- Record as many videos as I can, including a new format for The Star Trek Project.
- Start work on an end card for my videos.
- Start working on new playlists for my channels.
- Start working on updating video descriptions, titles, and tags for search engine optimization.
Is that too much? Anything you’re interested in seeing? Let me know in the comments below!