It’s getting cooler now, as winter is fast approaching. And the carbon-based commenters of this blog continue to comment, despite the changing seasons, on both sides of the equator. Since the last time we did Commentition, I started a new job, became busier, and have resolved to improve the quality of the blog posts on the blog. I hope that will draw new commenters and intensify the competition for the commenter crown. So, how did things shape up this month? Let’s find out!
The top six commenters are based on the previous 1000 comments, nearly half of which are mine. The rest go to all of you commenters. 435 were my comments, the rest went to others. So here are the top six:
1. In the top position, we have someone different than last month. Moving up to first is Miriam with 68 comments! Her latest post features a lot of photos and water. Check out Weekly Photo Challenge: H20 -Snobs Waterfall.
2. Coming up in second is our former illustrious leader, stomperdad, with 67 comments! His latest post is a great post about his sons, My Reading Buddies. Definitely check it out!
3. In third place, we have someone who hasn’t budged from this position. With 56 comments, it’s Gradmama2011! Her latest post is a reblog, but she adds her own thoughts. Take a look at THIS UNREST IN ITS WIDER FRAMEWORK (Re-Blog from Jnana’s Red Barn).
4. Moving up from sixth, the fourth place spot is taken up by my sister, leeannarcher! She had 43 comments. Check out her postless blog!
5. In fifth place, with identical numbers and ranking, at 40 comments, it’s Thomas Weaver! His latest post is another one about editing, grammar, and writing mistakes: Writing Glitch #179.
6. Coming in sixth place, down from fourth, it’s The Shameful Narcissist with 36 comments! Her latest post is a Halloween themed questionnaire! Check out Halloween Fun Time.
It turns out our top six is still the same people as the last few times. If your name isn’t up there, this is your chance to compete! I love seeing comments on this blog, as they help contribute to the community. And this is a great community!
Of course, I have to thank everyone for reading and commenting! Without you, this wouldn’t be nearly as fun as it is. Keep commenting!