It’s a new month and a big change in the way I’m posting on the blog. Only once a day. This means fewer comments are likely, since there are fewer posts. So, it’ll be interesting to see how things change. This is not a permanent thing, though. I do plan on posting more often next month. Consider November my vacation! Let’s find out how much the standings have changed.
The top six commenters are based on the previous 1000 comments, nearly half of which are mine. The rest go to all of you commenters. 451 were my comments, the rest went to others. So here are the top six:
1. There seems to be a battle for first place lately, as it switches commenters from month to month. Returning to first place with 69 comments is stomperdad! His latest post is the always humourous series Questions I Asked My Kids (ep. 28).
2. Rising up from third place, we have another regular to the top six, Gradmama2011! She had 60 comments. With the American election having happened this week, her latest post is My answer to a question in the Washington Post this morning.
3. The top three have shuffled around from last month, so down from first place with 59 comments is Miriam! In her latest post, she’s helping out in a book launch! Check out Book Launch Celebration Party.
4. Now for the bottom three of this list (still top six, though!), up from fifth place is Thomas Weaver! He had 45 comments. His latest post is a reblog of yesterday’s post here on this blog, so his latest actual post by him is Writing Glitch #218. Check out his grammar tips!
5. Down from fourth place this month is my sister! Leeannarcher had 38 comments, so she’s staying in the top six. Check out her postless blog!
6. And finally, who rounds out the top six? Is it someone new? A regular? Well, with 35 comments, it’s The Shameful Narcissist! She’s maintained her position this month. Her latest post is a Final Fantasy themed one. Take a look at Final Fantasy Friday: Final Fantasy Tarot – XII The Hanged Man.
Wow! Our top six haven’t changed for quite some time. They’re tough to compete against! What will happen in December? Will someone rise into the ranks of the top six? We’ll see!
As always, thank you very much to everyone who comments! You are what makes the community on this blog great. Keep those comments coming!