Although it’s now the second day of 2017, here are my “resolutions” for the year. Actually, I don’t do resolutions, just rough ideas I’d like to achieve. And they are:
- In terms of reading, read 24 books, or two per month.
- In terms of writing, finish Journey to Ariadne and start Knight of Ariadne.
- As for my booktube channel, continue to improve my editing and make a lot of videos.
- For my new science channel, make high quality educational videos that people find interesting and entertaining.
- Get a car.
- Work full time.
- Go on a trip to the west coast with my family.
I think they’re all pretty doable. Nothing extreme. What are your plans for 2017?