It’s a new year and a new commitment to post twice a day. However, that ended quickly. And I really need to keep up with the comments. But I became so busy over the holidays that it was difficult to keep up. I’m caught up now, though! It also changed the commenting patterns of commenters. So, let’s see how things have changed.
The top six commenters are based on the previous 1000 comments, nearly half of which are mine. The rest go to all of you commenters. 448 were my comments, the rest went to others. So here are the top six:
1. Is this going to be another month with no change? Let’s see! Coming in first is, yet again, Miriam with 83 comments! Check out her latest post, which has a rather self-explanatory title: Finding some Peace and Quiet.
2. Next up, in second place, is another one that’s unchanged. With 72 comments, it’s stomperdad! In his latest post, he talks about what his kids are learning at school, but not quite what you’d expect! Take a look at Thank You School.
3. Coming in at third place is… someone new! Wow! For the first time in several months, we have a change! With 37 comments, it’s Sharon Hart. Her latest post features some creative writing. Check out Secret Keepers.
4. Then in fourth place is someone who is also unchanged. With 36 comments, it’s Thomas Weaver. His latest post is another piece of writing advice in the form of writing mistakes: Writing Glitch #275. Check it out!
5. And in fifth place, down from third, it’s Gradmama2011 with 29 comments. I guess we have some movement in the ranks. Her latest post is a poem. Take a look at ambivalence.
6. And finally, in sixth place, we have someone who dropped from fifth. With 24 comments, it’s my sister leeannarcher. Take a look at her post-less non-blog.
So, we actually had a change for once! The holidays affected the rankings a bit. I wonder how it’s going to change next month. If I can keep up to date on replying to comments, then I think I’ll be able to increase the number of comments, and the rankings may change again.
Of course, I have to thank all the commenters. Please keep it up! I love reading all the comments.