Here’s what I’ve been thinking about recently:
- My daughter read her first book by herself. This is actually pretty exciting for me.
- I worry about the future of science in the US.
- Climate change is real. Stop trying to hide it.
- I wonder which team will draft me when I finish this season in the OHL in NHL 17 in Be a Pro mode.
- This had me laughing my ass off.
- Tomorrow is my daughter’s 5th birthday. This weekend will be the first time that we have a birthday party for her and invited friends. I wonder how it’ll go.
- What should I watch on Netflix?
- I loved the school group that came through at work yesterday. Amazing kids.
- I miss Japan.
What have you been thinking about recently?