I love this site! Ever heard of InspiroBot? It’s a website that uses an AI to create inspirational quotes along with pictures that may or may not be appropriate. I played around with it for a while. I wanted to see if I could get some literary quotes, and I wasn’t disappointed. I got two!
Wanna get crazy? These are the other ones that I saved. They can get pretty bizarre.
Which one was your favourite? Let me know in the comments below. Also, did you find some interesting ones on the website?
Yesterday, my daughter was talking to me about her day at school. She and her friend pretended to be Pokemon. Her friend was Pikachu, while my daughter was something I’d never heard of, at least in Pokemon. The word she used is a real word, but no Pokemon has that name. I was surprised and confused. But most of all, I had to laugh. The name was hilarious. And guess what? I got it all on video.
I bet you want to see that video. You won’t regret it. Check it out.
It turned out that she couldn’t pronounce the name of the main character, Ash. But still, it was very funny. Kids can say the funniest things.
For those of you who have children, what are some of the funniest things they’ve said? Let me know in the comments below.
With all this snow we’ve been getting this weekend, it’s looking like winter. But it’s early October, there are still leaves on trees and green grass. Today, I enjoyed driving to work on almost empty streets that were covered with snow. But in the afternoon, I went out to the supermarket and made this:
Just a tiny snowman. But up the hill a little bit farther, we saw this:
Snow rabbit? With the spruce cones in the face melting the snow, it looked rather creepy.
Has anyone made a snowman yet?
Life is boring if you’re normal. I like being able to do weird things. I like that I can embrace the weirdness. So, what’s weird about me?
- I have a double-jointed left thumb. It looks weird when I bend it backwards. I can’t do it with my right thumb, though.
- I can roll my stomach. I’ve been able to do it since I was a kid. My daughter can do it, too!
- I can’t touch an invertebrate, unless I’m eating a shrimp tail. But if it has legs and a head, I can’t touch it.
- I play around with words all the time and I think it annoys people.
- I can’t sleep on my back. I have to fall asleep on my right side, though sometimes on my left side. However, I sometimes wake up on my stomach, and find it easier to fall back to sleep on my stomach.
- Watching pimple popping videos is a weird and sometimes disgusting thing, but I find it oddly satisfying.
- I hate tomatoes, cooked or raw. I can’t stand tomato sauce or pizza sauce. However, I like ketchup, barbecue sauce, A1 sauce, and HP sauce.
- When I was a kid, I wore a Superman cape whenever I watched Superman movies.
- I once had a dream where I turned into Homer Simpson, and I was being chased by the troll king Ned Flanders.
- I used to eat cans of shrimp drenched in Worcestershire sauce.
Do you think these are weird? What’s the weirdest? And how about you? Tell me something weird about you.
We needs them. We paints them. We wants them. Nasty hobbitses wants to steal our precioussss! No, they must not haves them! We needs to paint our precious boardsss.
Having lived in Japan, I was used to seeing strange English on signs. But here in Canada, it can still happen.
Today, I was in Home Depot, and I saw this sign.
Do you see the mistake? I wonder who wrote that. Gollum? A snake? I often wonder how mistakes like this get past people. Admittedly, I have found mistakes in my blog posts, but mostly because of autocorrect.
What are some funny mistakes on public signs you’ve seen? Share them in the comments below.
Well, he isn’t. But I’ve been looking at some videos I haven’t watched in a while and this is one of them. The video version of “Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf” by Rob Cantor. Have a look.
Have you seen it before? What did you think?