I have a lot of videos to edit and post to YouTube. They were mostly taken back in October while my sister was visiting for two weeks. You’ve been waiting a long time for the videos to come out, so I thought I’d give you an idea about what you’ll see. So, here’s the grand list of videos I will post.
- Enoshima – This will be a long video
- Enoshima Aquarium
- Hamarikyu Garden
- Tsukiji Fish Market
- Tokyo Skytree
- Miraikan (The National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation) and Odaiba
- The Railway Museum
- Ofuna Kannonji Temple
- Tokeiji Temple
- Jochiji Temple
- Meigetsuin Temple
- Hasedera Temple
- Kotokuin Temple (Daibutsu)
- Dinosaur Restaurant
- Oyama (hiking to the top of a mountain)
- Shinjuku Gyoen (gardens)
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- Shibuya Crossing and Hachiko Statue
- Tokyo Station
- Imperial Palace East Gardens (this will be a big video)
- Tokyo International Forum
- Marine Tower
- Yamashita Park
- Hikawamaru (an old passenger ship)
- Yokohama Chinatown and Chinese food
- Motomachi (shopping district)
- Yamate and Berrick Hall
- Samukawa Shrine
And there will be another video from Izu. Or maybe more than one. We’re supposed to be going there later this month to see the kawazu zakura, which is a kind of early-blooming cherry tree. They’re bright pink. The area we’re going to has other attractions, as well.
Any of those look interesting to you? Let me know which ones you want to see in the comments below.
And just for a little taste, here’s the last Taste of Japan video. It’s a ride on one of the world’s largest Ferris wheels. It’s also the world’s largest clock. The view is amazing!