It’s been an interesting month. I haven’t had much time to reply to comments, and I’m still trying to catch up. I’m about two days behind, but I’m catching up. Things will be back to normal soon. But there’s something very new about this month’s Commentition. There’s someone with a blog that has no posts yet. Wonder who it is? Keep reading.
The top six commenters are based on the previous 1000 comments, nearly half of which are mine. The rest go to all of you commenters. 449 were my comments, the rest went to others. So here are the top six:
1. We have a new number one commenter this month! With 77 comments, congratulate Gradmama2011! Her most recent post is a poem, I am me… A-Z challenge. And it looks like it’s A-Z Challenge month!
2. In second place, we have a bit of a recovery! Welcome back to the top two to stomperdad, who had 73 comments. His most recent post is also part of the A-Z Challenge, something I am not taking part in this year for obvious reasons. Check out I is for… #atozchallenge.
3. In third place, we have another person who’s moving up a bit. She was new to the list last month, and returns again with 65 comments. That’s Miriam! Her most recent post is about what’s been going on recently in her life. Take a look at Mundane Monday #54 Back to Basics.
4. In fourth place, we have our recent first place regular. But she has a very good excuse for dropping down. With 58 comments, it’s Joanne Corey! Her latest post is a bit political. Check out Feeling the Bern in Binghamton.
5. Next up, we have our sole newcomer to the list, and for the first time, someone who hasn’t made a single blog post. With 47 comments, it’s leeannarcher! Does that name sound familiar? It should, because it’s my sister. She started a blog that’s intended to show her trips to Japan over the past couple year. Take a look at it and encourage her to start up some posts!
6. And finally, we have an old number one who squeaked into the top six. With 33 comments, it’s S. R. Carrillo! Her most recent post is all about writing and reconnecting with her work in progress. Have a look at Fall in Love, Again.
It’s definitely been an interesting month. There are some things that I need to catch up on: comments and social media. I’ll get caught up with those this week, and hopefully everything will return to normal. Thanks to everyone who has commented during my move to Canada. You keep this place alive!